- Bachelor’s Degree earned 1984 – Vanderbilt University
- MD degree earned 1989 – University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Family Practice Residency – Marquette General Hospital, Marquette, MI – 1989–1992
- Hackett-Hemwall Patterson Foundation – Univ. of WI, Madison – 2012
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture Oregon
- Academy of Family Physicians Oregon Medical Association
I incorporate Prolotherapy as part of my integrative Family Medicine solo practice. I offer dextrose-based and PRP for those interested in regenerative medicine. I’ve participated in outreach programs to central Honduras as part of the non-profit organization, the Hackett-Hemwall Patterson Foundation since 2012. I’ve participated in MSKUS training with Tom Clark, DC [Musculoskeletal Ultrasound] for more advanced ultrasound-guided treatments. I do not treat upper C-spine injuries.
I was trained by Jeff Patterson, DO and Faculty with the Hackett-Hemwall Patterson Foundation [HHPF] in 2012 affiliated with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. I participated in outreach programs to central Honduras as part of the Hackett-Hemwall Patterson Foundation since 2012. I’ve participated in MSKUS training with Tom Clark, DC [Musculoskeletal Ultrasound] for more advanced ultrasound-guided treatments.
Family medicine, incorporating medical acupuncture, nutritional-based therapies and prolotherapy. Cell-based Regenerative Injection Treatments with autologous platelet rich plasma (PRP) Prolotherapy using hypertonic dextrose Lyftogt technique of neural therapy Ultrasound guided injections Steroid, and cell-based (PRP) injections of joints Medical Acupuncture Nutriceutical and pharmaceutical treatments.
I also serve as a senior Preceptor Faculty for the Helms Medical Institute, training and teaching medical acupuncture to medical Residents and physicians.