210 Little Lake Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Dr. Krasnick is a Board Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation specialist whose practice focuses on patients with musculoskeletal pain related to sports injuries, arthritis, accidents, and daily wear and tear. He is also Board Certified in Pain Management. He has specialized training in Prolotherapy through his years of work with the Hackett-Hemwall Foundation.
- University of Michigan, BS, 1985 – Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Michigan Medical School, MD, 1989 – Ann Arbor, MI
- William Beaumont Hospital, Internship 1990 – Royal Oak, MI
- Rush Presbyterian/St. Lukes Hospital, Residency completed 1993 – Chicago, IL
- Participant and Teacher with Hackett-Hemwall Foundation – Prolotherapy missions to Honduras 2005-2009