Dr. Rafael Cruz, is a nationally recognized leader in Integrative Medicine. As a researcher, educator and clinician, Dr. Cruz has the credentials and experience that inspire confidence.
In his private practice, Kentuckiana Integrative Medicine, he provides a spectrum of advanced health solutions with an integrative, holistic focus. He believes in blending the best aspects of conventional / traditional medicine with Natural / Integrative Medicine. Some of the treatments offered include Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Injections, PX50 Injections, Prolotherapy Injections, Prolozone Injections, Hormone Replacement, IV Nutrient Therapy, Neural Therapy, Mayor Auto Hemotherapy with Ozone, Minor Auto Hemotherapy with Ozone, Ketamine IV Infusions [for Depression, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety , Migraines and CRPS / RSD-Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy], Low Dose Naltrexone and Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation. These are developed for your unique needs and delivered with a sensitivity that can make a big difference in your healthcare experience.
Dr. Cruz partners with you and your doctor, providing the specialized care and extra support you need to reach optimal health. Contact us to learn more about her areas of expertise.
It’s a progressive approach to healthcare, backed by the specialized training and in-depth experience you and your doctor can trust.
- Dr. Rafael F Cruz, MD, ABEM, CIME
- Board-Certified: American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Fellow: American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Founding Member: American Academy of Ozone Therapy
- American Board Certified Independent Medical Examiner
- University of Louisville Anesthesia and Pain Procedure Training 2002-2004
- MD: Wright State School of Medicine