Dr. Jake Wardwell Prolotherapy doctor in San Francisco
- D.O. Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography registered Musculoskeletal Sonographer
- American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine certified
- American College of Osteopathic Family Medicine Board certified in Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Membership in Professional Societies:
- American College for the Advancement of Medicine
- American Association of Orthopedic Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Practitioner Network
Dr.Wardwell has done formal Prolotherapy training with the AAOM at their annual conference, workshop and trip to Guadalajara. He has trained in Ultrasound guided injections with the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mayo clinic and American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Platelet Rich Plasma and Bone Marrow Derived Stem Cell procedures
He performs Platelet Rich Plasma and Bone Marrow Derived Stem Cell procedures using the Emcyte system. He performs Adipose Derived Stem Cell Procedures under the auspices of IRB approved protocols. In addition to his Prolotherapy training, Dr. Wardwell has trained extensively in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Acupuncture. With this broader perspective of the musculoskeletal system, he is able to diagnose and treat strain patterns that run through the course of the body that often are the root cause of the musculoskeletal injuries. As an Integrative Medicine practitioner and member of the Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Practitioner Network, Dr. Wardwell is able to treat more systemic causes of musculoskeletal problems like digestive health, nutrition and supplementation, detoxification, and hormone deficiency.