6000 Executive Blvd, Suite 510
Rockville, MD 20852
Dr. Gheen is an experienced physician in the management of chronic pain for over 20 years in the metropolitan D.C. area. Dr. Gheen has particular expertise in non-surgical treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and pain, such as low back, neck, and joint pain (caused by car accidents, sport injuries, etc.). Dr. Gheen specializes in a variety of non-surgical pain management treatments such as prolotherapy, acupuncture, PENS, and neural therapy.
At Georgetown University Hospital, Dr. Gheen was an assistant professor in the Department of Orthopedics/Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation from 1980 – 1992. While a practicing physician at Georgetown University, Dr. Gheen was also a member of the Muscular Dystrophy Clinic, Director of the Amputee and Orthotic Clinic.
Dr. Gheen graduated from Medical School at the University of Munich, Germany and was a special student in George Washington University Medical School. After her rotating internship, she completed her residency training program in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Gheen is Board Certified in:
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine (EMG)
Dr. Gheen is a member of:
- The American Association of Orthopedic Medicine
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Association of Electrophysiology
- American Association of Medical Acupuncture
- International Spinal Injection Society (ISIS)
- Maryland Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation