Dr. Bryan McConnell has a special focus in natural pain management, age management medicine, and hormone balancing with 20 years successful experience in regenerative joint injections including Prolotherapy, Stem Cell therapy, trigger point injections and oxidative therapy injections. Joints treated by Dr. McConnell include knees, ankles, spine, shoulders, fingers.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe, Arizona 1999
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University of Osteropathic Medicine, Glendale, AZ, 2008
- Naturopathic Medicine, 1999
- Family Medicine, June 2011
- Kingman Regional Hospital Advanced Aging Medicine, 2018
- Oxidative Therapy, 2001
Many joint injection trainings since 2001. Dr. McConnell was an experienced massage therapist before becoming a physician in 1999. He has continued education in the area of natural pain management including stem cell injections, PRP and Prolotherapy.
- American Association of Orthopedic Medicine AMMG
- Age Management Medicine Group ACOFP
- American College of Family Physicians AOA
- Arizona Osteopathic Association AzNMA
- Arizona Naturopathic Medicine Association