314 N Mountain Ave.
Upland, CA 91786
- ND, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, 2004
- PA, Howard University, 1996
- The American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine
- American College for the Advancement of Medicine
- California Association of Naturopathic Medicine
For over fifteen years Dr. Bankole has applied the techniques of Prolotherapy/Regenerative Medicine to help people heal from the nagging and physical limitations of chronic joint pain. Areas treated include all peripheral joints such as shoulders, knees, elbows, wrists, ankles, digits… and spinal regions including the lumbosacral, thoracic spine, lower cervical spine and pelvic regions.
Dr. Bankole underwent didactic and hands-on training in the original George Hackett (who coined the term “Prolotherapy”) and Gustav Hemwall technique of Prolotherapy/Regenerative Medicine first through the Naturopathic Academy of Therapeutic Injections and maintains ongoing training through The American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine training conferences across the country.