Allan Sosin, MD is a graduate of Northwestern University Medical School. He trained extensively in traditional medicine and is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology, the study of kidney disease. During his time in Philadelphia he organized and directed two drug detoxification centers. He also held the position of Assistant Medical Director at The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, a world-renowned facility for the treatment of brain-injured children.
Dr. Sosin is very experienced in the use of natural approaches to replace the use of drugs and surgery. He has successfully treated thousands of patients with serious medical conditions including heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, stroke and chronic fatigue. He has worked extensively with intravenous therapy, acupuncture and natural hormone replacement therapy.
Dr. Sosin is the author of two books, Alpha Lipoic Acid: Nature’s Ultimate Antioxidant, and The Doctor’s Guide to Diabetes and Your Child.
Dr. Sosin has also received additional training in the use of Prolozone Therapy and Ozone Therapy. He utilizes ultrasound guidance to find the best injection sites for joint, back and neck treatments. Additionally, Dr. Sosin has had great success treating patients using regenerative cell technology. He employs the patient’s own adipose derived stem cells as well as amniotic derived growth factors and cells to treat tissues that have been damaged or are degenerating.
He is a member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy (AAOT) and the American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM).
Therapies and Services Available at Institute for Progressive Medicine
- Comprehensive Physical Evaluation
- Regenerative Cell Therapy
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement
- Subcutaneous Hormone Pellet Therapy
- Prolotherapy, Prolozone and PRP Injections
- Prescriptions Regimen Evaluation
- Full-Service, in-house Laboratory
- Special Alternative Testing
- Intravenous Therapy + UV IV Therapy
- EKG and Ultrasound Diagnostics
- Nasal/Ear Ozone Insufflation Therapy
- Rectal Ozone Insufflation
- Nutritional Supplementation
- ECP for Cardiovascular Disease
- Expert Nutritional Consultation
- Weight Loss and Detox Programs
- Referrals for Medical Specialists
- Surgical, Dental and Chiropractic Referral
- Pre and Post-Surgical Recommendations
- Cosmetic/Aesthetic Micro-needling