5700 Gateway Blvd., Suite 100A
Mason, OH 45044
Tricia Croake-Uleman MD Prolotherapy, Neuroprolotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy in Mason
Southwest Ohio Health Partners is led by medical director Tricia Croake-Uleman, M.D., who practiced medicine since 1998 and has extensive experience in family medicine and pain management. Before opening her clinic in 2008 she spent four years performing thousands of non-narcotic injections in Phoenix, Arizona. Earlier in her medical practice, Dr. Croake-Uleman provided family medicine services including sports medicine, pain management, health maintenance, gynecology, pediatric, adult and geriatric care, and urgent care.
Dr. Croake-Uleman’s education included a residency at Bethesda Family Practice in Cincinnati, Ohio. She earned her MD at Wright State University School of Medicine in Dayton, Ohio and her BSE in Biomedical Engineering at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. She further trained in interventional pain management, sports medicine, regenerative medicine including platelet rich plasma (PRP) prolotherapy, perineural (neural prolotherapy), neural therapy and acupuncture.
- Dr. Croake-Uleman is a board certified physician.
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management since 2007
- Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine since 2002
- Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture since 2009.
Dr. Croake-Uleman is a member of:
- the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- the American Academy of Pain Management
- the American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine.
Dr. Croake-Uleman is a certified yoga instructor (YRT200), trained in Reiki and is an avid triathlete.
Dr. Croake-Uleman goes on mission trips to Honduras and Guadalajara at least annually to teach other doctors and help patients with pain and orthopedic problems.