311 Luce Ave
Ukiah, CA 95482
operating at Greenlee Chiropractic
3720 Grass Valley Hwy
Auburn, CA 95602
Rodney Van Pelt, MD Prolotherapy doctor in and near Ukiah and Auburn, California
Dr. Van Pelt has written for the Journal of Prolotherapy including these articles:
- Prolotherapy Technique on Injecting the Anterior Cruciate Ligament
- Ischial Prolotherapy
- Ankle and Foot Treatment with Prolotherapy
- Hand and Wrist Prolotherapy
- Pubic Symphysis Treatment by Prolotherapy
- Prolotherapy Injection Technique of the Elbow
- Shoulder Prolotherapy Injection Technique
- Hip Arthritis Prolotherapy Injection Technique
Rodney Van Pelt, M.D., is the consummate Orthopedic Medicine Specialist. He received his medical degree from Loma Linda University Medical School and completed his family practice residency in Florida. He practiced family medicine for several years until falling in love with the specialty of Orthopedic Medicine.
This field of medicine uses all the different modalities of pain management including manipulation, massage, medications, exercises, and, of course, Prolotherapy to cure chronic pain. Orthopedic Medicine heals pain with conservative treatments, whereas Orthopedic Surgery uses surgery to “help” chronic pain. The two fields should not be confused. Dr. Van Pelt then received specialized training in the Cyriax technique of Orthopedic Medicine, taking some of his training in Oxford, England.
He is one of the few American physicians who is a member of the Society of Orthopedic Medicine of London, England.