954W. Foothill Blvd, Ste B
Upland, CA 91786
- B.S. in Biological Sciences from the University of California, Irvine 1978
- Master of Divinity from Oral Roberts University School of Graduate Theology 1982
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from the Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery, Tulsa Oklahoma 1987
- Rotational Internship at Riverside Hospital in Wichita, KS Completed in May 1988
- Family Medicine Residency program at UCI Medical Center in Orange, California 1991
- Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians November 30 2001
- American Osteopathic Association American Academy Anti-Aging Medicine
After receiving training in prolotherapy, through the Hackett-Hemwall Foundation, associated with the University of Wisconsin school of Medicine, which included service in Honduras as part of the training program in March 2012, hundreds of his patients have benefited from various regenerative therapies including Prolotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Stem Cell therapies and Osteopathic Manipulative treatment especially for patients with neck, back, shoulder, knee, hip, hand, ankle and foot problems.
- Focused Private Clinic experience and various seminar education in OMT & regenerative therapies since 2009
- Hackett-Hemwall Foundation Training in Honduras in 2012
- Integrative Medicine and regenerative medicine at Whitaker Wellness Institute in Newport Beach 2014-2015
- Prolo, PRP, Stem Cell, Integrative medicine experiecne at Regenerative Medical Group since May 2016.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections for neck, back, shoulder, knee, hip, hand, ankle and foot problems.
- PRP inhalation for treatment of lung disease and improvement of pulmonary function
- PRP for hair restoration and other cosmetic enhancement
- Localized amniotic stem cell injections for back and joint disorders as an alternative to surgery
- Intravenous (or Intrathecal) Amniotic Stem Cell therapies to treat neurodegenerative disorders including Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Macular Degeneration (a common loss of retinal vision in the elderly), Multiple Sclerosis, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), Autism, and other diseases.
- Specialized Immunotherapies that provide preventative and adjuvant treatment options for patients suffering from various types of cancer
- Expanded Integrative Medical treatments including Intravenous Immune Boosting, Detoxification and Nutritional Therapies
- BioIdentical Hormone Replacement therapy BHRT
- Low Dose naltrexone (LDN) Thymosin alpha-1 to improve immune function
- Thymocin beta-4 to improve repair
- Brain map evaluation and Neurofeedback (Brain Training) Therapy for Rehabilitation from numerous psychiatric and neurodegenerative disorders including anxiety, depression, ADD, Autism, memory loss, and debility from Traumatic Brain injury, Stroke, Parkinsions, et. al.
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatments
- Expanded and specialized laboratory and functional evaluations including blood tests, stool analysis, evaluation of Adrenal function, Heavy Metal testing
- Consultations regarding IV nutritional therapies, supplements, adjustments to supplements, chelation, and microbiome dietary management to promote natural healing as an alternative to prescription medications