Patrick Chapman, ND
1567 SE Tacoma St,
Portland, OR 97202
Dr. Patrick Chapman, Prolotherapy doctor Portland, Oregon
Dr. Patrick Chapman is the medical director of Sellwood Family Medicine. A large percentage of Dr. Chapman’s family medical practice is dedicated to the treatment of pain. Dr. Chapman, a member of the American Academy of Pain Management, is excited to offer effective treatments for injuries, accidents and acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions.
Treatments include a combination of prolotherapy, manipulation, massage, soft tissue techniques, ultrasound, trigger point injections, stretching, and therapeutic exercise. Additionally, pharmaceutical, nutritional, herbal, and homeopathic treatments are tailored to the individual patient.
Prolotherapy is the only non-surgical treatment proven to rebuild and strengthen connective tissue. Most chronic joint pain is due to a weakness in ligaments and tendons that surround the joint. Prolotherapy corrects this underlying weakness.
- Medical Director, Private Practice, Portland, OR
- Adjunct Faculty, National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) Portland, OR
- Clinical Professor, Providence Family Medicine Residency Program, Portland, OR
- Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OANP) — Past Board Member
- American Association of Pain Management (AAPM)