Neil Raff, MD
David Zirkiyev PA-C, CNS
160-40 78th Rd
Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Brooklyn , Manhattan & Queens: 718.544.1444
Rockland County, Westchester County, Orange County: 845.425.7997
Neil Raff, MD, CNS is medical director at Integrated Medicine and Nutrition. He has specialized in Internal Medicine for over 33 years.
He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and went on to complete his medical internship at NYU-Bellevue and medical residency and gastroenterology fellowship at Bronx VA Hospital.
While serving in the United States Air Force (USAF) he became a member of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine, which integrates physical and psychological function (the mind-body connection).
Dr. Raff is a Certified Nutritional Specialist (C.N.S.) whose ever-expanding interest in complementary medicine has led him to combine his professional medical practices with natural and nutritional therapies. Dr. Raff has appeared on various health and wellness shows, including Gary Null’s radio show, Natural Living, and as a speaker at Gilda’s Club.
OUR CUTTING-EDGE, ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES INCLUDE:
• Stem Cell Therapy with Ozone Injections and Ultrasound Guidance
• Diagnostic Ultrasound and Ultrasound Guided Injections
• Prolotherapy / Prolozone
• Platelets Rich Plasma (PRP)
• Ozone Injections
• Dental Ozone for Dental and Sinus Issues
• Non-surgical Joint Reconstruction (Prolotherapy and Sclerotherapy)
• Major Autohemotherapy (MAH) and Minor Autohemotherapy
• Chelation Therapy & IV Nutrition
• Oxidative Therapies
• Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (Also known as Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy- NHRT)
• and Anti-aging
Depending on the circumstances, we may integrate prolotherapy with acupuncture or physical therapy and clinical nutrition for optimal results