Mayfair North Tower
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
- Board Certified Neurologist and Pain Specialist
- Fellow, American Academy of Neurology
- Fellow, American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- Member, American Association of Orthopaedic Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Pain Management
- Member, American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy and Integrative Pain Medicine
- Staff physician at the following Milwaukee, Wisconsin area hospitals: St. Joseph’s & St. Luke’s
Dr. Pollack, specializes in neurology, musculoskeletal medicine and non-surgical orthopedics. Many of his patients with spine and extremity pain have been told that they suffer from arthritis. In 80-90% of these cases, the cause of their pain is stretched ligaments and tendons that can secondarily produce joint changes. It is important to properly diagnose these connective tissue pain generators because there are highly effective medical procedures called Prolotherapy and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) which stimulate the body to fortify these damaged structures and reduce or resolve pain safely without surgery.
Our mission is to understand you, thoroughly diagnose your pain problem and provide you with specific, highly effective therapies that significantly decrease or eliminate your pain. This can be done cost efficiently by joining the Pain Treatment Association (PTA).