3031 Javier Road, #100
Fairfax, VA 22031
Doctor Friedlis graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan in 1979. Dr. Friedlis formerly served as Founder and Medical Director of Industrial Medical Services at Columbia/Pentagon City Hospital in Arlington, VA. His special interests include the non-surgical treatment of musculoskeletal injury and pain, particularly in the use of proliferant injection therapy.
Dr. Friedlis presented his research findings on prolotherapy at the Third World Congress on Low Back and Pelvic Pain.He is a frequent lecturer on soft tissue injury management and an expert in independent medical examinations.
Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Fellow, American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
Diplomate, American Academy of Pain Management.
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy Disability Evaluating Physicians
- American Association of Orthopedic Medicine
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Pain Management & Sclerotherapy
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Virginia Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Southern Society of Physical Medicine
Dr. Friedlis is one of the leading researchers on Prolotherapy having presented and written numerous scientific studies on the subject.