Education and Certification
- B.A., LaSalle College & Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 1957.
- D.O., Kansas City College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1961.
- A.C.G.P. Board Certification in general practice, 1974. Recertified in 1995.
- American Board of Chelation Therapy, 1994.
Honors & Awards
- American Academy of Medical Preventics, Hall of Honor, 1983.
- Townsend Letter for Doctors, Doctor of the Year, 1984.
- Fellow American College for Advancements in Medicine.
- American Osteopathic Association
- Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- American College of Advancements in Medicine
- Partner and Founder of McDonagh Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri where currently employed practicing Nutritional and Alternative Medicine for 39 years.