5000 SW 21st St.
Topeka, KS 66604
Prolotherapy & Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
Dr. Frye graduated from the University of Colorado Medical School. He also holds a Master’s degree in Public Health from the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Frye is Board Certified in Occupational Medicine and has over 30 years of experience in the non-surgical treatment of musculoskeletal problems. He has practiced in the Topeka area for more than 25 years, and he is a member of the American Association of Orthopedic Medicine. In his free time, Dr. Frye enjoys painting, and many of his works are displayed throughout the office.
In the fall of 2011 The Center for Manual Medicine became the first practice in Kansas to be certified in diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound by the AIUM, the American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine.
Dr. Frye was awarded a “pioneer” certification for musculoskeletal sonography after passing the first test given in the United States on 9/22/12 by the ARDMS (American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography)
- 2006 Injection therapy of LS spine and extremities. Ft. Lauderdale Fl.
- 2007 Prolotherapy conference. University of Wisconsin.
- 2007 MSK ultrasound. Jefferson medical college.
- 2007 Sclero (prolo) therapy pain management. Kansas City.
- 2008 and 2009 Prolotherapy in Honduras.
- 2010 MSK ultrasound Ft Lauderdale, Fl.
- 2010 Diagnostic and Interventional Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- 2011 Advanced MSK ultrasound. St Petersberg, Fl.
- 2011 Platelet Rich Plasma and MSK ultrasound. Los Angeles.
- 2011 MSK Diagnostic and Interventional Ultrasound, Fort Worth, TX
- 2012 MSK Ultrasound Diagnostics and Needle Guidance, Norfolk, VA
- 2012 MSK Diagnostic and Interventional Ultrasound, San Diego, CA
- 2013 Diagnostic and Interventional Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN