Dr. Donna Alderman is Medical Director of the Hemwall Center for Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine, Valencia and Alameda, California and Co-Director of the Institute for Biocellular Regenerative Medicine. Dr. Alderman specializes in Prolotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma Prolotherapy, and Biocellular (Stromal/Stem Cell) Prolotherapy.
Dr. Alderman received her bachelor’s degree from Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, and her osteopathic medical degree from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California. Dr. Alderman is a leading contributor in the advancement of Biocellular Regenerative Medicine, particularly in the area of musculoskeletal repair and regeneration. She serves on the editorial board of Practical Pain Management and the Journal of Prolotherapy, and has written multiple peer-reviewed scientific and clinical papers and book contributions including the.first published protocol for Biocellular Prolotherapy.
Dr. Alderman is a member of:
- American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Pain Management and Sclerotherapy
- Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California
- American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Association of Orthopedic Medicine
Free Yourself from Chronic Pain and Sports Injuries
by Dr. Donna Alderman, D.O.
200 pages, softcover
List price: $19.95