About Clive Sinoff, MD, FRCP(C)
- Degree MD 1973 University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Board Certifications: FRCP(C) Fellow of Royal College of Physicians of Canada
- Member American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy
- Member Regenerative Medicine Canadian Association of Orthopaedic Medicine
- Member American Associations of Physicians and Surgeons
Training in Prolotherapy:
Annual attendance at training seminars of American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine (AOAPRM).
Clive Sinoff, MD was born and raised in South Africa. He was awarded his medical degree in 1973. Having completed additional training, Dr. Sinoff became board certified in Internal Medicine and subsequently Medical Oncology in South Africa. Medical education and training in South Africa is noted for its clinical emphasis. After moving to Canada in 1987, he completed his Canadian board certification in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Sinoff settled in Cleveland in 1995, and since 2002, has devoted his practice to helping patients with pain. His focus recently has been on Prolotherapy and Laser Therapy, both non-invasive treatments, which have been shown to cause healing of damaged tissues, even after years of pain. He is known as a warm and compassionate clinician. Dr. Sinoff has published over 15 articles and one revision book for internal medicine.