915 13th Avenue North
Clinton, Iowa 52732
Dr. Rasheed received his medical degree from MGM Medical College/Jamshedpur, Bihar, India.
He recieved medical training at:
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine – Queens Hospital Center, Jamaica, New York
- St. John’s Episcopal Hospital (South Shore), Far Rockaway, New York
Dr. Rasheed is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
Dr. Rasheed has been administering Prolotherapy since 1990.
He has added numerous conferences and educational courses including those offered by:
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sclerotherapy
- American Association of Orthopedic Medicine
- American Academy of Musculoskeletal Medicine
Course included training in:
- Treatment of the upper extremities
- Upper body pain
- Back pain
- Sports Medicine
- Cervical Spine
- Foot injuries