Dr. ACE graduated from the Claremont Colleges in 2009 and Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2015, where she received state of the art training in Naturopathic, Functional and Regenerative Medicine.
Dr. ACE is a member of the California Naturopathic Doctors Association, the American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine and the Naturopathic Academy of Environmental Medicine.
Dr. ACE was first introduced to Prolotherapy as a patient in 2007, which sparked a desire to bring this incredible therapy to her patients. She began Prolotherapy while working under her attending physicians and received 2 years of directly supervised patient care, treating hundreds of patients prior to receiving her license. Since she began practicing she has continued to advance her skills with musculoskeletal ultrasound, PRP, Stem cells and regularly attends continuing education seminars to hone her skills.
Professional Conferences/Trainings Attended
- 2018 4 PRP Processing and Preparation for Joint Injections Santa Barhara, CA XLMedica
- 2017 8 Hands on MSK Ultrasound Santa Barbara, CA Dr. Allen Thomashefsky, MD
- 2016 28 Prolotherapy Training American Osteopathic Association of Regenerative Medicine (AOAPRM) San Diego, CA
- 2016 20 Naturopathic Association of Therapeutic Injection Regenerative Injection Seminar Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine Tempe, AZ Harry Adelson, ND, DAAPM; Tyne Moore, ND, DC; Noel Peterson, ND, DAAPM; Klee Bethell, MD; Michael Cronin, ND, DAAPM; et all.
- 2016 16 Rejuv Medical Regenerative Injections Training Carlsbad, CA, Dr. Joel Baumgartner, MD
- 2015 24 The 1st World Congress on Interventional Regenerative Orthopedic Medicine (IROM) American Association of Orthopedic Medicine New Orleans, LAs
- 2015 20 Naturopathic Association of Therapeutic Injection Regenerative Injection Seminar Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe, AZ Harry Adelson, ND, DAAPM; Tyne Moore, ND, DC; Noel Peterson, ND, DAAPM; Klee Bethell, MD; Michael Cronin, ND, DAAPM; et all.
- 2015 16 Rejuv Medical Regenerative Injection Seminar Carlsbad, CA, Dr. Joel Baumgartner, MD
- 2014 28 Sports, Spine and Beyond, Prolotherapy training American Association of Orthopedic Medicine, Clearwater FL
- 2014 2.5 ProlOzone, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine Tempe, AZ, Dr. Dennis Harper, DC
- 2013-2014 24 Prolotherapy training, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe, AZ Dr. Heath McAllister, ND
- 2013 16 Prolotherapy Hands on Training, Tempe, AZ, Dr. Tyne Moore, ND, DC 2013 5 Prolotherapy 101, Dr. Steven Sabatier, ND
Dr. ACE specializes in natural pain relief therapies, taking into account an individual’s joints, hormones, nutrition and most importantly inflammation levels. With her proprietary Regenerative Medicine Program she has great success with even the toughest cases due to this holistic approach. Common conditions: osteoarthritis, tendinopathy, ligament laxity, degenerative disc disease, chronic pain. Dr. ACE treats both athletes as well as those in their golden years.